Vinnýpavoukcz

| Registrace | Reagovat | Hledat | Statistika | RSS posledních 15 příspěvků    BLOG Vinný pavouk

Víno a jídlo Vinný pavouk - Diskuzní fórum » Víno a jídlo » Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light Bi-Color

Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light Bi-Color

Ahmadtwige
Anonym
#1 | Zasláno: 14 Úno 2024 12:27
Reagovat 
Hey everyone! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, streamer and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This debased youth has been making waves to save its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd piece my thoughts after putting it be means of its paces.

First Impressions:

Hypocritical & Portable: This reflection is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a huge benefit instead of on-the-go creators.
Packed with Features: It boasts a wide color temperature trade mark aga (2800K-10000K), well-rounded RGB wise, and set 8 noteworthy effects like lightning and fire. Talk give inventive possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me several shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Energy:

Color Correctness: The CRI and TCLI ratings are violent, and the colors look imaginary both on camera and in person. No unnatural unskilled tints here!
Dimming Control: Super silken and unbending dimming, incomparable an eye to fine-tuning the understanding to your needs.
App Control: The spontaneous app supervise is a neat tip, allowing you to modify settings remotely. Come what may, the instructions controls are also intuitive and relaxed to use.
Things to Consider:

Price Point: This be unearthed isn't the cheapest opportunity, but the draw put and bod quality justify the sell for for me.
Light Harvest: While cloudless tolerably also in behalf of most indoor situations, it might not be dynamic adequacy for burly outside spaces.
No Diffusion: Would have loved to see a built-in diffuser for softer lighting.
Overall:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light is a experienced and persuasive tool payment pleased creators. It's bursting with features, manageable, and delivers champion color accuracy. While the reward might be a barrier for some, it's absolutely worth considering if you're looking on a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
[IMG]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Sbd35cd46e0eb48f49e1dcb37380c64b6P/Sokani-X25-RGB-LED -Video-Light-Bi-Color-Wand-Stick-for-Video-Photography-Painting-Rechargeable-Battery. jpeg[/IMG]
Right now it's your change!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other carriable LED lights you'd recommend?
Let's discuss in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED
Bryonnor
Anonym
#2 | Zasláno: 15 Úno 2024 15:17
Reagovat 
ON THE UP GIRLS

==> s.yjm.pl/6N2Y <==

==> s.yjm.pl/6N2Y <==

TOP GIRLS

Vaše reakce:   Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázek  URL odkaz 

Ochrana proti spamu. Vepište prosím číslo dvacettři:
» Uživatelské jméno  » Heslo 
Můžete použít jen přezdívku bez hesla, pokud neexistuje registrovaný člen s uvedeným jménem. Případně můžete nechat obě pole prázdná. Pokud jste registrovaný uživatel diskusního fóra, můžete se z této stránky pouze přihlásit bez zaslání příspěvku, nebo se přihlásit a současně zaslat příspěvek.

Vinný pavouk | martin zavinac vinnypavouk tecka cz| Diskuzní fórum používá systém miniBB®